Quickly adjust what drives your performance.
Many businesses forecast based on historic data and the best guesses of business leaders.
Set a better course with rolling forecasts. Instead of being once-a-year exercises, rolling forecasts happen on a regular cadence. Unlike budgets that may have hundreds of line items, rolling forecasts focus on key business drivers.
Why try rolling forecasts?
- Enable agile responses to changing market conditions
- Optimize decision-making for better planning
- Identify future performance gaps
- Help senior executives manage performance expectations
- Shorten long planning cycles with a more efficient model—and direct the extra time toward more strategic activities